Mahons Amusements are proud to be part of the Taranaki Mega Fun Carnival with all the great Thrill rides, Family rides, and Kids rides.
Featuring the return of the Merry Go Round- every child’s favourite Dodgem Cars, Rockin Tug, Pirate of the Pacific, for the first time the Pirate Ship, Cup & Saucer, Hurricane and more to be announced plus Carnival Games and Fairground Food.
The Carnival rides use a Coupon System. This simply means that coupons are accepted on all rides (excluding Turbo Boost); you pick your favourite ride and buy the necessary number of coupons required. Alternatively you can buy discounted packs of coupons to use. This can be done for your own use or to share among family or friends.
Individual coupons $1.30 each
Event Hours (weather dependant)
Thursday 5th March 6-10pm
Friday 6th March 6-10pm
Saturday & Sunday 7&8th March 11am-5pm & 6-10pm
Monday 9th March 10am-5pm
Show Day Pack Prices
Rides require 1 to 7 coupons per ride and can be purchased singularly or in Packs.
OSH Height requirements apply
- Hurricane Minimum 1.1 accompanied by an adult or 1.4’s to ride alone
- PIrate Ship / Ferris Wheel- Minimum height 1m accompanied by a adult or 1.2’s to ride alone
- Dodgem cars- Minimum height 80cm accompanied by a adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- Rockin Tug Minimum heigth 80cm accompanied by an adult or 1.05m’s to ride alone
- Turbo Boost-Between 1.4m – 1.9m’s to ride
- NB Some 5, 6 and 7 coupon riders have minimum rider heights.
- Turbo Boost is on a cash-only basis
- Be sure of your purchase as Coupons are Valid Day of Issue only, no refunds are given.
- One large ticket box in the amusement area where all coupon purchases must be made, (no cash accepted at rides).
- EFTPOS is available at Carnival area central ticket boxes.
- Food Purchases and Carnival games require cash.