The Show is back in town 28 & 29 November 2020- featuring all the Favorites- including the Explorer- NZ’s fastest ride, fly high on the Flying Dragon or jump aboard the Merry Go Round, along with so much more plus Carnival Games and Fairground Food guarantees something for everyone
The Carnival rides use a Coupon System. This simply means that coupons are accepted on all rides (excluding Turbo Boost); you pick your favorite ride and buy the necessary number of coupons required. Alternatively you can buy discounted packs of coupons to use. This can be done for your own use or to share among family or friends.
Individual Coupons $1.30 each
Rides require 1 to 7 coupons per ride and can be purchased singularly or in Packs.
OSH Height requirements apply
- Hurricane- Minimum 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.4m’s to ride alone
- Round Up- Minimum 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- Explorer- Minimum height 1.2m
- Flying Dragon- Minimum height 1.1m
- Ferris Wheel- Minimum height 1m- under 1.2m’s must be accompanied
- Electric Dodgems- Minimum 80cm accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- NB Some 5, 6 and 7 coupon riders have minimum rider heights.
- Be sure of your purchase as Coupons are Valid Day of Issue only, no refunds are given.
- Large ticket box in the amusement area where all coupon purchases must be made, (no cash accepted at rides).
- EFTPOS is available at Carnival area central ticket boxes.
- Food Purchases and Carnival games require cash.
- Final ride list & prices subject to confirmation