The Funfair is making a return- we are pleased to present for the first time our Mega Fun Carnival- now at Elsdon Park.
Featuring all the Favorites- the Hurricane, the Rockn Tug, Pirate of the Pacific, Ferris Wheel, Dodgem cars and NZ’s only Pirate Ship- along with so much more plus Carnival Games including the new Angry Birds games and Fairground Food guarantees something for everyone
The Carnival rides use a Coupon System. This simply means that coupons are accepted on all rides; you pick your favorite ride and buy the necessary number of coupons required. Alternatively you can buy discounted packs of coupons to use. This can be done for your own use or to share among family or friends.
Individual Coupons $1.30 each
Open Hours (weather dependent) Updates will be posted on our Facebook page
Thursday 20th Feb 6.30pm till late- Opening Night MATES RATES Special
Friday 21st Feb- 6.30pm till late
Saturday 22nd Feb 11am till 5pm- 6.30pm till late
Sunday 23rd Feb 11am
Rides require 1 to 6 coupons per ride and can be purchased singularly or in Packs.
OSH Height requirements apply
- Hurricane- Minimum 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.4m’s to ride alone
- Ferris Wheel / Pirate Ship- Minimum height 1m- under 1.2m’s must be accompanied
- Rockin Tug- Under 1.05m’s must be accompanied
- Electric Dodgems- Minimum 80cm accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- NB Some 5, 6 and 7 coupon riders have minimum rider heights.
- Be sure of your purchase as Coupons are Valid Day of Issue only, no refunds are given.
- Large ticket box in the amusement area where all coupon purchases must be made, (no cash accepted at rides).
- EFTPOS is available at Carnival area central ticket boxes.
- Food Purchases and Carnival games require cash.
- Final ride selection subject to confirmation