The Carnival is back in town- featuring all the Favorites- the G Force Hurricane, new this year the Rockn Tug- “feel the motion of the ocean” along with so much more plus Carnival Games and Fairground Food guarantees something for everyone
The Carnival rides use a Coupon System. This simply means that coupons are accepted on all rides; you pick your favorite ride and buy the necessary number of coupons required. Alternatively you can buy discounted packs of coupons to use. This can be done for your own use or to share among family or friends.
Individual Coupons $1.30 each
Open Hours (weather dependent) Updates will be posted on our Facebook page
Wednesday 23rd Jan 6.30pm till late
Thrusday 24th Jan 6.30pm till late
Friday 25th Jan 1pm till 5pm- 6.30pm till late
Saturday 26th Jan 11am till 5pm- 6.30pm till late
Sunday 27th Jan- 11am till 5pm- 6.30pm till late
Rides require 1 to 7 coupons per ride and can be purchased singularly or in Packs.
OSH Height requirements apply
- Hurricane, Sizzler- Minimum 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.4m’s to ride alone
- Ferris Wheel- Minimum height 1m- under 1.2m’s must be accompanied
- Rockin Tug- Under 1.05m’s must be accompanied
- Electric Dodgems- Minimum 80cm accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- NB Some 5, 6 and 7 coupon riders have minimum rider heights.
- Be sure of your purchase as Coupons are Valid Day of Issue only, no refunds are given.
- Large ticket box in the amusement area where all coupon purchases must be made, (no cash accepted at rides).
- EFTPOS is available at Carnival area central ticket boxes.
- Food Purchases and Carnival games require cash.
- Final ride selection subject to confirmation