The Show is back in town- featuring all the Favorites- including the Hurricane, fly high on the Flying Dragon or jump aboard the Ferris Wheel, along with so much more plus Carnival Games and Fairground Food guarantees something for everyone
The Carnival rides use a Coupon System. This simply means that coupons are accepted on all rides (excluding Turbo Boost); you pick your favorite ride and buy the necessary number of coupons required. Alternatively you can buy discounted packs of coupons to use. This can be done for your own use or to share among family or friends.
Wednesday 27th Jan 6.30pm till late
Thursday 28th Jan 6.30pm till late
Friday 29th Jan 6.30pm till late
Saturday 30th Jan 11am till 5pm then 6.30pm till late
Sunday 31st 11am till 5pm then 6.30pm till late
Keep a eye out for more info and ride selection
Individual Coupons $1.30 each
Rides require 1 to 7 coupons per ride and can be purchased singularly or in Packs.
OSH Height requirements apply
- Hurricane- Minimum 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.4m’s to ride alone
- Round Up, – Minimum 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- Fun Factory- minimum height 1m accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- Ferris Wheel- Minimum height 1m- under 1.2m’s must be accompanied
- Dodgem Cars- Minimum height 80cm- under 1.2m’s must be accompanied
- NB Some 5, 6 and 7 coupon riders have minimum rider heights.
- Be sure of your purchase as Coupons are Valid Day of Issue only, no refunds are given.
- Large ticket box in the amusement area where all coupon purchases must be made, (no cash accepted at rides).
- EFTPOS is available at Carnival area central ticket boxes.
- Food Purchases and Carnival games require cash.
- Final ride list & prices subject to confirmation