The Show is back in town- featuring all the Favorites- including the Explorer- NZ’s fastest ride, the Dragon Wagon or jump aboard the Merry Go Round, along with so much more plus Carnival Games and Fairground Food guarantees something for everyone
Open Friday 6th November 6pm to late
Saturday 7th November 11am till 5pm- 6pm till late
Sunday 8th November 11am till 5pm
The Carnival rides use a Coupon System. This simply means that coupons are accepted on all rides (excluding Turbo Boost); you pick your favorite ride and buy the necessary number of coupons required. Alternatively you can buy discounted packs of coupons to use. This can be done for your own use or to share among family or friends.
Individual Coupons $1.30 each
Rides require 1 to 7 coupons per ride and can be purchased singularly or in Packs.
OSH Height requirements apply
- Sizzler- Minimum 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.4m’s to ride alone
- Explorer- Minimum height 1.2m
- Electric Dodgems- Minimum 80cm accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- NB Some 5, 6 and 7 coupon riders have minimum rider heights.
- Turbo Boost is on a cash-only basis
- Be sure of your purchase as Coupons are Valid Day of Issue only, no refunds are given.
- Large ticket box in the amusement area where all coupon purchases must be made, (no cash accepted at rides).
- EFTPOS is available at Carnival area central ticket boxes.
- Food Purchases and Carnival games require cash.
- Final ride list & prices subject to confirmation