The Show is back in town- featuring all the Favorites- for the first time the Pirate Ship its time to set sail, plus with the Pirates of the Pacific & Ferris Wheel Jump aboard the Merry Go Round, along with so much more plus Carnival Games and Fairground Food guarantees something for everyone
The Carnival rides use a Coupon System. This simply means that coupons are accepted on all rides; you pick your favorite ride and buy the necessary number of coupons required. Alternatively you can buy discounted packs of coupons to use. This can be done for your own use or to share among family or friends.
Individual Coupons $1.30 each
Open (weather dependent)
Sunday 9th Feb 11am till late afternoon
Thursday 13 Feb 6.30pm till late- MATES RATES SPECIAL
Friday 14th Feb 6.30pm till late
Saturday 15th Feb 11am till 5pm- 6.30pm till late
Sunday 16th Feb 11am till late afternoon
Rides require 3 to 6 coupons per ride and can be purchased singularly or in Packs.
OSH Height requirements apply
- Ferris Wheel- Minimum height 1m- under 1.2m’s must be accompanied
- Pirate Ship- Minimum height 1.1m- under 1.2m’s must be accompained
- Electric Dodgems- Minimum 80cm accompanied by an adult or 1.2m’s to ride alone
- NB Some 5, 6 and 7 coupon riders have minimum rider heights.
- Be sure of your purchase as Coupons are Valid Day of Issue only, no refunds are given.
- Large ticket box in the amusement area where all coupon purchases must be made, (no cash accepted at rides).
- EFTPOS is available at Carnival area central ticket boxes.
- Food Purchases and Carnival games require cash.
- Ride list subject to final confirmation